Zach Bogosian and M

Auteur Sujet: Zach Bogosian and M  (Lu 35 fois)

Hors ligne shushu

• Старший фейерверкер
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Модель ресивера: 123
Zach Bogosian and M
« le: 20 février 2019, 05:34:15 »
Sky Academy Sports Scholar Siobhan-Marie OConnor has qualified for this summers Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro after achieving the qualifying standard at the British Championships in Glasgow. OConnor was comfortably inside the required time in the 200m individual medley as she finished almost two and a half seconds ahead of Hannah Miley, with Aimee Willmott in third.Four years ago, I was in London in my first Olympic trials situation and I was really going for the 200m medley, but the pressure really got to me, said the 20-year-old Commonwealth champion. I was pretty young back then so Im really glad to come back and book my spot because the 200m individual medley is what I really want to swim.I just knew I had to really relax and try and swim the swim I had been training for, focus on the process rather than thinking I have got to get this time. OConnor (centre) with Hannah Miley (left) and and Aimee Willmott Jazz Carlin and Ben Proud also booked their places in Brazil on day five of the event at the Tollcross International Swimming Centre.Welsh swimmer Carlin made the qualifying standard for the 400m freestyle with a time of four minutes 4.33 seconds.Carlin had won the 200m and 800m earlier in the week, but her final swim proved decisive in securing her Olympic place.The 25-year-old, who failed to qualify for London 2012 after illness interrupted her preparations, said: I was trying not to focus on the time too much.I was trying to relax and enjoy the race, enjoy the atmosphere, enjoy the Olympic trials, whereas towards the start of the week I was stressing myself out, being so tense and really moody with everyone around me.I did it on the last swim, so I left it a bit late but I couldnt be any happier right now. Jazz Carlin won gold in the womens 400m freestyle at the British Swimming Championships Carlin also acknowledged how her 2012 heartbreak had spurred her on to victory.I watched the Olympics. I had a month or so out of the water and I thought you know, I can give this one more shot, she added.It was amazing to watch the GB swimmers race but I dont want to watch on the sidelines - I want to be there as part of the Olympics.Theres a saying that failure pushes you to success and Ive really used that, the real lows, to bring me up to where I am now.This week has been tough. I have really put pressure on myself, so it feels like a massive weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Ben Proud of Great Britain competes in the Mens 50m Freestyle Final on day six of the British Swimming Championships Meanwhile, Proud set a British record of 21.65 seconds in the 50m freestyle during the heats and won gold in the evening in 21.73.The Plymouth swimmer, who was beaten by Scottish teenager Duncan Scott in 100m, said: Its been four years in the making with a lot of dedication and hard work.Its not quite sunk in yet but I think over the next few days, it will be a massive relief.Tim Shuttleworth is almost certain to join Proud in Rio after winning the 1500m freestyle in a time of 14:55.23 - 12 hundredths of a second off the qualifying standard, while Scotlands Stephen Milne also has a chance after finishing four seconds off the mark. Sam Bradford Jersey . "Its not done, but its a huge step," Hannover general manager Dirk Dufner said. Poor defending allowed the visitors to score in the second minute, when Leon Andreasens header from Christian Panders cross sent the ball inside the far post. Benson Mayowa Jersey . Steve has built a solid reputation throughout the years - first as a hockey player, then as an NHL general manager and now as a scout. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Josh-Bynes-Jersey/ . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Andre Smith Cardinals Jersey .C. -- Gleason Fournier scored the shootout winner as the Grand Rapids Griffins defeated the Abbotsford Heat 4-3 Friday in American Hockey League action. Mason Cole Jersey .C. -- Al Jefferson knows few people will be giving the Charlotte Bobcats a chance to upset the Miami Heat in the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs.CHICAGO - The Winnipeg Jets had a four-game win streak snapped with Thursdays loss to San Jose, then failed to hold a 4-1 lead on Saturday night versus the Toronto Maple Leafs. The Jets will look for more magic out of overtime hero and former Chicago Blackhawk Dustin Byfuglien as they visit his former team on Sunday. Watch the game live regionally on TSN Jets at 5:30pm ct/6:30pm et or listen to it live on TSN Radio Winnipeg 1290 starting at 6pm et/5pm et. Dustin Byfuglien scored 2:44 into overtime to give the Jets a 5-4 win on Saturday. Byfuglien controlled a loose puck in the neutral zone, skated to the point and fired a wrister over Jonathan Berniers glove for the deciding tally, his 12th goal and 40th point of the season. "I think thats been our big thing around here, just sticking with the game plan and not getting away from it," Byfuglien said. "Even if we get down or are chasing the score, you stick with it, youre bound to get your shots and opportunities to score. Its just a matter of doing it when you get the chances." Bryan Little and Blake Wheeler both had a goal and an assist, while Byfuglien added a helper. Zach Bogosian and Mark Scheifele notched goals and Ondrej Pavelec made 24 saves for the Jets, who are still last in the Central Division with 53 points and eight points back of the eighth spot in the Western Conference. Pavelec was making his eighth start in a row and is 0-3-2 with a 4.61 GAA lifetime versus the Blackhawks. Maurice could opt to give Al Montoya his first start since Jan. 5, though the backup netminder himself is 0-1-2 with a 3.26 GAA versus the Blackhawks. The Chicago Blackhawks will play their final home game until March on Sunday night and will do so against a streaking Winnipeg Jets club that is desperately trying to get into the playofff race.dddddddddddd The Blackhawks have slumped as of late with a 3-2-4 record in their past nine games. That has cut their lead atop the Central Division over the St. Louis Blues to just one point and they now trail the NHL-leading Anaheim Ducks by seven points in the overall conference standings. Chicago lost in regulation on Thursday, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Minnesota Wild. Antti Raanta yielded two first-period goals and made 17 saves in all, while Patrick Kanes goal with less than a minute left to play prevented a shutout loss. "When you give up two goals in the first period and youre behind all the time, its much harder to play," Raanta remarked. Kane scored his 24th goal of the season but also his first since Dec. 28. He has six goals and 13 points in eight career meetings with the Jets. Chicago is expected to have defenseman Duncan Keith back in the lineup tonight after he missed his first game of the season on Thursday due to illness. The blueliner is third in the NHL with 43 assists. No. 1 goaltender Corey Crawford will get the start in Chicagos last home game until March 1. The Blackhawks, who are 18-3-7 as the host this season, begin a seven-game road trip on Tuesday that leads into the Olympic break and concludes in the first game back following the Winter Games. Crawford has never lost to the Jets franchise, going 3-0-0 with a 1.67 goals against average. That is part of Chicagos dominance of Winnipeg as the Hawks have won seven straight and 12 of the 15 meetings. That includes a 5-1-0 record all-time at home in this series. The Jets franchise has not beaten the Blackhawks since the Atlanta Thrashers claimed a 3-2 victory in Chicago on Oct. 27, 2007, but comes into this game having won five of six games under head coach Paul Maurice since he replaced Claude Noel on Jan. 12. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '